Angela works closely with Paul Turner by liaising with, and translating for, Imperium’s large Albanian client base. She provides a wide range of administrative and legal support to members of chambers on a number of matters including asylum, EUSS, and family law. Angela is very enthusiastic and passionate, keen to learn. She is also a cheery and very approachable person.
Extra-curricular / other:
- Class Representative 2019 – 2021, University of Law
- Class Representative 2017 – 2018, Waltham Forest College
- Vice President 2016 – 2018, Waltham Forest College
Outside the chambers Angela likes to read books and cook. She is also a full time student and studying for her law degree is like a hobby for her.
Angela has volunteered in her college as the Vice President, at that time she had an important role in her college. As a vice president Angela has:
- Supported the President in terms of equal opportunities issues
- Monitored the application of the equal opportunities policy
- Investigated any complaints by a student relating to equal opportunities issues
- Adopted the role and responsibility of the President in their absence
- Attended meetings called by the College Management and the Corporation
She also has been a class representative for 2 years in her university. It involved Angela meeting with her group for their issues and then attend meetings with the Student Lead of the LLB degree.
2019 – 2022 Bachelor’s Law (University of Law) – Currently on 3rd year
2019 Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law (Waltham Forest College) – Merit
2016-2018 Public Services Course (Waltham Forest college) – Distinction**